Stonebridge Golf Club is pleased to offer our spectacular facility for your next important golf event. Conveniently located just east of downtown Memphis, our Club and its staff of fully trained event planners and golf professionals will work with you to plan and coordinate a perfect outing. Whether it’s an intimate group of four or a full field of over two hundred guests, we will help you plan and manage the event to be fun and memorable for all!
- 18-hole daily fee golf course designed by internationally famous architect George Cobb, who designed Augusta National
- 10-acre driving range with 25 stations, practice bunker, large chipping and putting greens
- PGA Professional tournament services
- State-of-the-Art electronic welcoming messages and players scoreboard including major sponsors logos
- Pro-shop features top quality merchandise
- Gift certificates
- Capabilities available for custom logos, silk screening, and imprinting of merchandise for corporate gifts and prizes
- Comfortable clubhouse features a Cafe’ and Lounge area
- Complete meals cooked and served on location by Pink Flamingo Catering
- Separate corporate meeting room and banquet facilities
- On-site outdoor pavilion with seating for 160
- Individual lessons and pre-tournament clinics available
We believe that the most important aspect of planning and coordinating an important event is the assurance of first-class service. We at Stonebridge Golf Club understand the importance of hosting a wonderfully unique, enjoyable event that each and every guest will remember for a long, long time. Your guests’ satisfaction is our absolute priority. From the onset of planning your important event, our experienced event planners, catering staff, and golf professionals will work with you to make an event that is just right for you.
We will gladly offer assistance with:
- Fundraising Ideas and Suggestions
- Food Menu Planning
- Sponsor Sign Placement
- Corporate or Tournament Logo Merchandise and Prizes
Stonebridge offers a full variety of beverages including bottled water, soda, sports drinks and domestic & imported beers.
Stonebridge Golf Club is pleased to offer a fully equipped clubhouse, pavilion or banquet room ideal for pre-round gathering. Food service is offered daily with special menu options available for outings upon advance request. The clubhouse facility at Stonebridge is truly the perfect place to begin and end your day of golf and fun!
Meeting Room Features:
- Flexible Meeting Room design
- Exterior View of the golf course
- Audio Equipment Available
- Fax Service
- Complete Banquet and Catering Services
- Conference Service Manager
To receive tournament information complete with prices and options, please contact Eric Howard Director of Sales and Marketing at 901.382.1886 ext 4 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for considering Stonebridge Golf Club. We look forward to working with you!